I will just leave this here

This one isn't gas but I wanted to share it anyway. I like the swing up tables, and the proper use of the weber logo.

Just don't show it to @Timothy F. Lewis or he might hop in a truck to come grab it.

View attachment 77570

View attachment 77571

View attachment 77572

That's in Gilroy, CA, isn't it? The nicknamed Garlic Capital of the World, where Will Rogers once joked that Gilroy “is the only town I know where you can marinate a steak by hanging it on a clothesline."

Hey! I like it but, I’m officially out of room when it comes to another double kettle unit! Unless it was a 26 with an 18 WSM on the sinister end.
@DanHoo this is the reason I rarely look at this thread! It gives me ideas!

Last edited:
Anyone have a recommended source for black end caps for the 1.25 inch frame of a Silver B? I kinda destroyed the gray plastic handle when removing it, but it was already damaged anyway. I thought I might just cap it now.

Do a search on the forum. I know others have bought them.
I have plenty of spares from the Genesis 1000's so I have never really searched for them. I just know they are available.

Anyone have a recommended source for black end caps for the 1.25 inch frame of a Silver B? I kinda destroyed the gray plastic handle when removing it, but it was already damaged anyway. I thought I might just cap it now.
I use these from Amazon. They’re not brittle at all and have a nice textured finish to them. A relative bargain too at less than $9 a dozen.

End Caps

IMG_0309.jpeg

Back