I will just leave this here

I am getting a very late start this year, but I finally got my first rehab up for sale. I thought I would post a link here just because it is kind of a special one and my first of the year......Nice to be back in the game.

Thanks, Bruce. Your listing was so good, I borrowed some of your description for the sale of my Skyline: 😇 Hope you don't mind....

Last edited:
LOL: I don't mind the copying as long as it isn't in my market base. ;)

I have found that if you put the words "NEW" and "Stainless Steel" in the description and title several times, it helps a lot. People really love the phrase "Stainless Steel" especially.
Agreed. I use those same words repeatedly in my ads. It works.

I am getting a very late start this year, but I finally got my first rehab up for sale. I thought I would post a link here just because it is kind of a special one and my first of the year......Nice to be back in the game.

Nice looking grill, how did it end up with duelling thermometers?

It originally had a green lid with the side thermometer, but I thought the SS would look better with the other SS on the grill so I swapped in the SS lid which had the middle thermometer. I didn't want to have two, so I skipped the side thermometer.

Thanks, Bruce. Your listing was so good, I borrowed some of your description for the sale of my Skyline: 😇

WOW! Hat tip to you Hank. You are over 1000 miles from Bruce and take the
time to thank him for borrowing part of his ad. You are a true gentlemen.
I have a clown here in the KC area that has stolen virtually every single detail
that I use to refurb and advertise grills for over 3 years now, that has likely helped
him sell well over 150 grills. I have never even gotten one single "thank you." When
called out for plagiarism, he only tweaks it just enough so it's no longer a complete
quote verbatim. :confused:

It originally had a green lid with the side thermometer, but I thought the SS would look better with the other SS on the grill so I swapped in the SS lid which had the middle thermometer. I didn't want to have two, so I skipped the side thermometer.
I figured that's what happened, coincidentally, this grill just popped up near meScreenshot_20230507-210852.png

It must be the season for these uncommon grills - I've only seen one within a couple hours drive before today. Weird.
345696203_9384425834964644_5871088658922181441_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:4cd3f6c3-ae4e-42f4-bf5e-e66c71d81fd5

Bruce,
I have a “plug” I can spare if you are interested in removing the side thermometer holder. Since you have already painted and listed it is probably too late.

IMG_1706.jpeg

Jon, thanks, but that is the kind of lid end cap that has the holder cast as part of the end cap. Unfortunately, it is not the kid where the holder is attached to the end cap by a small screw. I guess I could put a plug in the actual hole, but I don't think it would help too much. Certainly not now that I have it listed. Where did you get the plug? I may even have one if it came off a Weber grill.

Back