I will just leave this here

I am not sure if this guy is trying to be dishonest or what, but any one see a problem in the photos for this grill?

2023-05-06_090116.jpg
00808_bMkwkngsjqJ_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00r0r_9mvgOBIokyp_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00I0I_1hrcg8CA2cT_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00k0k_dixvO4lddNR_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
00F0F_20WFAsT1QQT_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if it was an honest mistake or if it was intentional.

You can see the floor in the Pic of the backside through the vents. It's not NG because the back doesn't have the round opening for a hose.

Looks like it's in great condition, just a bit pricy and missing the needed sear burner....

Last edited:
I wonder if it was an honest mistake or if it was intentional.

You can see the floor in the Pic of the backside through the vents. It's not NG because the back doesn't have the round opening for a hose.

Looks like it's in great condition, just a bit pricy and missing the needed sear burner....
Guys, I saw the same listing on FB MP. And he does have the correct photo #4 on that listing. I think it was just a mistake on the CL listing posted above. Oh, and amazingly, the bottom looked real good.

I am getting a very late start this year, but I finally got my first rehab up for sale. I thought I would post a link here just because it is kind of a special one and my first of the year......Nice to be back in the game.

Back