I will just leave this here

free in Placerville CA

looks like a 2002 Gold B

00H0H_l75mTvt4dtO_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

Yep, not sure why they didn't have a "D". The standard B with the shorter frame and no side table or burner on the right. The C with the extra side table on the right and then a "D" for the burner on the right. The "B" denotes two significantly different grills as they label them.

I think all the Gold and Platinum grills were the longer frame, but a Silver B is a shorter frame vs. the longer frame Silver C which may or may not have a side burner. Hard to keep straight sometimes.

Here's what happens when you give Millennial designer engineers the opportunity to create a Weber Q3200 on steroids:

Everdure Furnace.jpg

(Watch the video if you have time.)

I actually think it is very cool!

Yah, it looks cool and looks like it could be a great cooker, but those knobs are just stupid. I can see them broken bent in no time from stuff catching on them.

A lot of "Q" design elements there. As just a "grill" could be pretty cool
I have to admit that I do really like this one, funky knobs notwithstanding. I think the all-aluminum and what looks to be some type of plastic construction are very positive features, and I especially like the way you can unattach the top from the cart to turn it into a large, but doable tailgater grill. I would think it would cook like an amped up Q3200 which would be hard to argue with.

Yep, but at $1k ehhhh I'll take the Q
I agree totally, but $640 on FB. That's not much more than a new Q3200

I tripped across the Everdure cube a couple of days ago "on sale" for about $150.

It looks pretty cool and trendy, but if I needed a portable or table top grill I'd go with a Smokey Joe for less than $50 new, or maybe splurge for a Jumbo Joe. TBH, I'd likely just bring an extra 22 inch kettle along for the trip.

Clearly I am not the target demographic market for these.

71ZdysnnUjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81DmpcA3TaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I agree totally, but $640 on FB. That's not much more than a new Q3200

But at $520 you have a brand new Weber warranted grill as opposed to $640 for a used no warranty grill. Yeah the one is kinda cool but kinda cool don't pay my bills :D

Back