I will just leave this here

A very large bunch of older Genny vintage used parts for sale in Pequonnock NJ: Platinum lid, 13 bar drip tray, etc.

Wish he were closer... I could use a fold down swing table assembly for a Gen 1000 ...

Last edited:
I'm going to go and have a look at this tomorrow, 3 burner with sear station and side burner. The same model I restored and sold last year. For sale at 50-60 $, and it's a 10 min drive 😊

Attachments

• EEF1E909-666C-43EE-A7DC-603A29B20662.jpeg
    EEF1E909-666C-43EE-A7DC-603A29B20662.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 862895F7-1E68-4E3E-B766-0A43FE92F1DD.jpeg
    862895F7-1E68-4E3E-B766-0A43FE92F1DD.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 15
Ooh, I don't think I could pass that one up if it's close to you. I really like that color too and it looks pretty clean at least on the outside.
It is an hour away. I'd only be getting it for the lid and doors and would swap in a copper lid and doors and flip it.

I believe the lid will work on my E330 with front controls, but I'm not sure about the doors.

I'm going to go and have a look at this tomorrow, 3 burner with sear station and side burner. The same model I restored and sold last year. For sale at 50-60 $, and it's a 10 min drive 😊
I like the front control 330s a lot. As long as the inside isn't rusted too bad it looks like a bargain.

Ok, question about a side control Genesis 300 series ( like the blue one pictured above )

Does the left hand side table remove easily?

I've never collected a side control 300 series, and I think with both side tables on it would be too wide to transport.

asking for a friend ;)

It is an hour away. I'd only be getting it for the lid and doors and would swap in a copper lid and doors and flip it.

I believe the lid will work on my E330 with front controls, but I'm not sure about the doors.
Hmm, it looks too nice to do bad things to it, unless the inside is gone then have at it!

Ok, question about a side control Genesis 300 series ( like the blue one pictured above )

Does the left hand side table remove easily?

I've never collected a side control 300 series, and I think with both side tables on it would be too wide to transport.

asking for a friend ;)
I'm pretty sure those still had a full frame but I'll bet it isn't much bigger than a Genesis 1000 and obviously you can easily take the lid off.

I like the front control 330s a lot. As long as the inside isn't rusted too bad it looks like a bargain.

I looked more closely at the pics, and it looks like heavy duty stainless steel rod cooking grates. Those are a step up for sure.

I was wondering about the red hose. Are propane tanks on the outside of grills in Norway? or might this be natural gas ?

I looked more closely at the pics, and it looks like heavy duty stainless steel rod cooking grates. Those are a step up for sure.

I was wondering about the red hose. Are propane tanks on the outside of grills in Norway? or might this be natural gas ?
I think it's the stainless grates, they look similar to the ones in the EP330 I had last year, those cleaned up nicely 👍🏻 I have never seen a Weber on natural gas in Norway. Not very common here.. Yes, the propane bottles usually goes on the outside, at least on the newer models, but there is enough room for the smaller bottles inside. The hose is more an orange colour than red.

Attachments

• 795A1397-EA70-4A05-9003-58C524EEC507.jpeg
    795A1397-EA70-4A05-9003-58C524EEC507.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 6
I think it's the stainless grates, they look similar to the ones in the EP330 I had last year, those cleaned up nicely 👍🏻 I have never seen a Weber on natural gas in Norway. Not very common here.. Yes, the propane bottles usually goes on the outside, at least on the newer models, but there is enough room for the smaller bottles inside. The hose is more an orange colour than red.
That's interesting. You would think that propane cylinders and connections would more or less be universal by now, but clearly not by looking at that hose. It's completely different than what we use here.

That's interesting. You would think that propane cylinders and connections would more or less be universal by now, but clearly not by looking at that hose. It's completely different than what we use here.
Yeah I think australia is also different, and I recall South Asia had a different mix of bottled fuel other than LPG. I don't recall the specifics.

That add is clearly a mistake. The dude who wrote it must have had his fingers on the wrong keys while typing it up. ;)

Back