I will just leave this here

This is probably a dumb question and I don’t want to create a new thread for it.

How do you get the left swing table to stay up on a Silver B?
I’m either doing something wrong or missing a part, but I don’t see any parts for it in the schematic diagram.
20221010_121604.jpg

The swing up table has a metal bracket mounted to the back. The metal bracket has a pin that will catch the welded on bracket in the frame leg.

Yep, pull the table up, then slide it to the right and let it down. It should slide over about 3/4" or so and then catch on the bracket on the frame leg.

The Silver B frame is supposed to have a sort of clip that locks the table in either the up or down position. Is it possible you have a frame from a Genesis x000 grill? It would not have that clip.

Do you guys think this would be a good candidate for a refurb?

If I had a truck I'd give it a shot.

Do you guys think this would be a good candidate for a refurb?

If I had a truck I'd give it a shot.

Lance, that is a fantastic rehab candidate. Those grills have a stainless steel frame and will last forever. The cabinet portion may be be all rusted out, but that can be dealt with a few ways. You don't need a truck to move one of those if you start by taking the lid off, further disassembly may be necessary depending on your vehicle. I would definitely go grab it for free.

Currently working on a project that includes corian wall panels.

I was machining the parts this morning and noticed something I haven’t seen before- can you guess what it is?5411BCE8-954B-4252-9A3B-A29FEAD88811.jpeg

Back