I will just leave this here

Never heard of those grills before. It looks like it might be fully stainless and a fairly simple design.

Was this model only available in 97? My sticker on the side is faded.
View attachment 53285
Great pickup Bob! I'm jealous 😫 I think they made those for three years, 97,98, and 99. My 97 Genesis LX has the sticker under the control panel which is held on with plastic push pins. My 98 platinum series had the sticker on the side of the control panel which was held on with screws. Yours looks like a 98 or 99 based on what you said and the lid emblem.

Great pickup Bob! I'm jealous 😫 I think they made those for three years, 97,98, and 99. My 97 Genesis LX has the sticker under the control panel which is held on with plastic push pins. My 98 platinum series had the sticker on the side of the control panel which was held on with screws. Yours looks like a 98 or 99 based on what you said and the lid emblem.
Thanks for the info Steve. I'm going to clean this one up for a family member. It was a one owner grill, I bought it at an estate sale. A little paint and new regulator and it's ready to go. Who am I kidding? lol I will be taking it all apart to clean and repaint everything.

Back