I will just leave this here

I found this on Facebook and bought it, a new durawood work table. I didn't necessarily need it but couldn't pass it up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220624-154831_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-154831_Facebook.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 22
Here is a rare, actually rehabbed 1000 available kind of near me. I hope they get $275 for it.

That one was mine, serial number said 1992, hadn't been used, much stored for many years. I replaced the old wood with durawood for a quicker flip and less maintenance. It has a new owner at full price.

That one was mine, serial number said 1992, hadn't been used, much stored for many years. I replaced the old wood with durawood for a quicker flip and less maintenance. It has a new owner at full price.
That is great, excellent work! I kind of like the red end cap fasteners.

Home now, safely stowed in my old Volvo wagon.
Has the extra length top rails of a Gen 2000, with (replacement wooden) slats, and the frame and cook box (13bars) still assembled fit easily, with the nice red bolted end cap lid off to one side.
Lots of rust through in many parts of the frame.. I'd guess it's a parts grill...
Couldn't read S/N, but did have an unusual drip catch pan holder with heavy wire (not stamped metal) frame and hooks.
:)

Home now, safely stowed in my old Volvo wagon.
Has the extra length top rails of a Gen 2000, with (replacement wooden) slats, and the frame and cook box (13bars) still assembled fit easily, with the nice red bolted end cap lid off to one side.
Lots of rust through in many parts of the frame.. I'd guess it's a parts grill...
Couldn't read S/N, but did have an unusual drip catch pan holder with heavy wire (not stamped metal) frame and hooks.
:)
Thinking of using the lid and cookbox in this to take my spirit 700 all the way (well, almost) to a Gen 1000, but can't see any easy way to adapt the extra Silver B manifold (propane) which I have to fit in place of the NG manifold in the parts grill. It came with a good set of 13 bars and a clean cook box. Worth the effort?

Without modification you cannot intermix silver b-frames and Genesis 1000 cookboxes or vice versa. The same goes with manifolds.

Thinking of using the lid and cookbox in this to take my spirit 700 all the way (well, almost) to a Gen 1000, but can't see any easy way to adapt the extra Silver B manifold (propane) which I have to fit in place of the NG manifold in the parts grill. It came with a good set of 13 bars and a clean cook box. Worth the effort?
There are people looking for x000 natural gas manifolds. You may be able to trade.

Edit: here's one

Back