I will just leave this here

Wow, only in Stoughton. It's in my reach as well! Honestly don't know if I have time to run up there. If one of the WI doesn't want to grab it someone let me know. Maybe I can try for it tomorrow.

Wow, only in Stoughton. It's in my reach as well! Honestly don't know if I have time to run up there. If one of the WI doesn't want to grab it someone let me know. Maybe I can try for it tomorrow.
Larry,
Bruce said he is not interested right now, so if you are, I would see what you can do to grab it. Those are definitely disappearing.

I like those older Gold/Platinums for their bold, "macho" look and for use of the stout, 1st generation Summit frame. On the other hand, a later Silver B with fold-up tables on both sides takes up less space on your deck/patio but offers a lot more shelf space. And, of course, the cook box and grate size are exactly the same.

I did not realize that I had increased the value of my old grill by $245 by reinstalling the side burner. Do you guys think I should chain it to something at this point?

Weld the burner to the grill after you chain the grill up. Might want to do something with that $79 lid thermometer on your grill as well.

I scored this 3400 series yesterday and can’t for the life of me figure out what purpose the hooks could possibly serve way down there across the bottom. The front cover of the included manual clearly shows them there, though. Any thoughts?
D214F671-0CBC-4D9E-97E0-9283232909AF.png
92DAA3DF-DF1E-4AF0-B58F-97450FE02433.jpeg

Back