I will just leave this here

2 brunette beauties! Either one could look really sharp with some work and, for the free one, a replacement side table. A black hood and wood slats look great together.

Well, at least is won't be in the crush pile. I wish someone on this forum would have been able and willing to grab it.

Anyone in SE Texas or SW Louisiana?
7 Burner DCS grill for $100. Looks like an older model and it needs some work but might be worth it.

Anyone in SE Texas or SW Louisiana?
7 Burner DCS grill for $100. Looks like an older model and it needs some work but might be worth it.
It looks like it suffers the same maladies as the second generation Summits. Parts replacement.

When it comes to depreciation, I think some of these "high-end" all stainless monster grills lead the pack. You start out 5 - 10 years ago at near-car prices and then have to dump them for pennies on the dollar. The same amount "invested" in a bunch of Genesis grills would certainly have yielded a better return!

That is some pretty good work Joe. I don't have that kind of market where I live, but I don't think 100 grills a year is in my wheel house either.

That is some pretty good work Joe. I don't have that kind of market where I live, but I don't think 100 grills a year is in my wheel house either.
50 per year. It was since spring of 2020. I live in a small city with a lot of turnover and young couples. I doubt where I am moving to I will be doing many as it is quite a bit more rural.

Back