I will just leave this here

Check out this beast. Just up the road from me. I've zero interest but fun to look at nonetheless.

That grill looks awesome and checks all the boxes for me. IR Burner, Roti Burner, 304 Stainless, and lots of storage. If it restored well I could see myself replacing my Napoleon with that.

Well, here's something you don't see every day, or at least I don't...in addition to the Weber bug zapper currently up for sale, here's a lantern:

1645765099871.png

Here's the aforementioned Weber bug zapper if anyone is interested. At nearly 5 foot in diameter this ought to kill the average vulture-sized mosquito that is threatening to carry you off while you're grillin'. I don't see the Weber name or logo anywhere so take it at face value:

1645766007542.png

Last edited:
And just to round out the list of Weber Follies, here's some pics of the Weber Chill, formerly available for $70 but no longer up for sale.

1645766815117.png1645766862725.png1645766890879.png1645766920870.png1645766957020.png

Not a grill but I find this interesting:

When I was a boy, there were stores with barrels like this. Pickle barrels. I'd consider getting one if I had a reason to run such an enormous batch. As it stands, our 10 liter fermenting crock provides more than enough space for our pickle and sauerkraut needs.

crock.jpg

Well, looky here . . .

I'm thinking that's a Genesis 1. And it's free. Needs work and God knows I don't need a third grill so I'm not driving the two hours to get it. But still, very cool.

Well, looky here . . .

I'm thinking that's a Genesis 1. And it's free. Needs work and God knows I don't need a third grill so I'm not driving the two hours to get it. But still, very cool.
Free. Old. Redhead. Yep, I know what I’d be doing tomorrow morning....

Free. Old. Redhead. Yep, I know what I’d be doing tomorrow morning....
Yeah, well, I know I said I wasn't getting it but, after all, I might. My buddy who's working with me on combining the 1000 box with the Summit frame wants another one about a town over. So we're driving down tonight, except this time he's driving his truck. If the seller of this one gets back to me, we'll pick it up too while we're at it.

Yeah, well, I know I said I wasn't getting it but, after all, I might. My buddy who's working with me on combining the 1000 box with the Summit frame wants another one about a town over. So we're driving down tonight, except this time he's driving his truck. If the seller of this one gets back to me, we'll pick it up too while we're at it.
Attaboy!

I wonder if that table gets hot enough to burn you if you touch it...

View attachment 46144

I don’t see much value in the table other than holding a grill, it’s too small to use to prep.

Well, looky here . . .

Redhead and it has the Weber handle light. Looks like some interesting paint work on the slats, but overall well above average for a freebie. I might offer the seller a little bit as an inducement to hold it for you.

Back