I will just leave this here

Yep, a sad end for a cool grill. It looks like it has been in the elements, but I don't think beyond repair.

The Skyline is one of my very favorites, but I know that there are only a small number of us Weber nuts that would even recognize it. The Skyline graphic helps make an otherwise run of the mill black hood really pop!

This is what I get...breasts and buns, and I don't mean chicken or hot dogs...

[picture removed for being potentially offensive to some viewers]

Last edited:
Oh brother. Well, I didn't mean to promote that...Truthfully, when I use the link myself none of the stuff below shows.

EDIT

I looked again at my link, and my "Today's picks" are not at all like those.

I wonder how to get rid of it...I mean, it's not offensive to me, but at my age I'd rather see more grills than girls. :)

Does anybody else get this when they follow a FBMP link?

Last edited:
Hmmm...I'm probably being tracked, then. I thought everybody got this. Truthfully, I thought it was more humorous than anything else. I am always amazed at what young people do to themselves to make themselves more attractive these days. A young artist was showing off her white "alien skin" tattoos yesterday...she has millions of followers, too.

Ok, moving on now...

Last edited:
Yep, a sad end for a cool grill. It looks like it has been in the elements, but I don't think beyond repair.

The Skyline is one of my very favorites, but I know that there are only a small number of us Weber nuts that would even recognize it. The Skyline graphic helps make an otherwise run of the mill black hood really pop!
Yep, that is definitely going to be my next grill this spring. I have room in the garage for a few more. I haven't stopped looking, but hardly anyone posts these things in the winter around here.

Yep, that is definitely going to be my next grill this spring. I have room in the garage for a few more. I haven't stopped looking, but hardly anyone posts these things in the winter around here.
Was the Skyline series offered in any other color than black?

I hope you land one, Steve. They are out there.

Was the Skyline series offered in any other color than black?
Unfortunately, no. It was the coolest of the black hoods to me. Even better than the Platinum Series ones. Of course, that is just a matter of taste.

p.s. Thank you for removing the picture and sorry that you got that. FB does its own things I have found!

Unfortunately, no. It was the coolest of the black hoods to me. Even better than the Platinum Series ones. Of course, that is just a matter of taste.

p.s. Thank you for removing the picture and sorry that you got that. FB does its own things I have found!
I did an edge lit acrylic sign for our 17yo grandson...he used to blow me up when he was younger and we played Halo together. I have it in mind to do a Weber logo and the Skyline graphic, maybe as a stacked text. I agree, it is a cool graphic!

I kind of visualize something like this in a Weber museum, sitting on a restored grill. The base has a setting that cycles through the color spectrum, fading the color in and out. I'll donate them to the museum when you get it built, Jon!

Yep the NSA called me about you
Lifehacker had a how-to on how to download everything that Amazon knows about you a few days ago, so I thought what the heck, why not. The Amazon bot thought about it for a few seconds and said we'll get back to you on that. I haven't heard anything yet...should I be worried? :unsure:

Back