I will just leave this here

I’ve had a few of the platinum C frames. It would take a lot of precision fabrication to shorten the frame to a B.

either cut it in the middle and shorten.

or cut it on one end and move one set of legs and the cross member or a set of legs and the ignition brace.
On the plus side you could eliminate the drooping arms.

I have seen custom stainless square tube frames built on this site over the years

I replied, am just one town over and have a 2005 plat that I bought new and still use year roound.
so did you get it?

I wish i had taken the ride Sunday for the nicer tables and control panel. I scored a NEW platinum last year that had never been cooked on but the side tables and the burner control panel on my are kind of ruined.

so did you get it?

I wish i had taken the ride Sunday for the nicer tables and control panel. I scored a NEW platinum last year that had never been cooked on but the side tables and the burner control panel on my are kind of ruined.
I did get it, it does have issues. The welds on both side tables are broken, the bottom tray is mostly gone, needs a cross over tube, mostly little stuff.

And almost in my neighborhood. I could add a third Platinum to my other two. :ROFLMAO: But I don't have the room. I leave that one for someone else.

Can anyone tell me if they made those platinum grills in the smaller frame factor without the right side extra shelf or the side burner? Or are they all the long frame?
Only the Silver B models came with the short frame. The Silver C, Gold B&C and Platinum B&C models had the long frame. You could leave of off the extension frames on the left side. But then you loose the top table and the fold up table. You could also leave off the extension frames on the right side but this does not help much since the propane tank uses that space anyhow.

Back