I will just leave this here

With the only issue being...

Wow, some people really think old, rusted Webers are worth a lot :unsure: :

It makes you wonder what those people are thinking. Or, maybe they wind up getting those kind of prices for them???

PXL_20210103_163524585.jpgPXL_20210103_163517837.jpg

With all this talk of prices on rust buckets, I'm trying to figure out a fair price for a Silver A in pretty good condition. It has a great frame, box and hood are good, has stainless stamped grates in good condition, will come with cover and propane tank. You don't see many good old ones come up around here. 3 and 2 burner modern weber's without side burners seem to go for $250 to $350 around here.

I would price a well done rehabbed Silver A at about $225 - $250 around me. But if it was just for sale used/as is, I wouldn't pay more than about $25.

Here is a new one. Seems they are made in the USA and have been around for about 50 years. Never heard of them before however.

Looks like it is modeled after the Broilmaster kind of with a hint of weber (tables).

Here is a new one. Seems they are made in the USA and have been around for about 50 years. Never heard of them before however.

Looks like it is modeled after the Broilmaster kind of with a hint of weber (tables).
I have seen one now and then. I don't know much except what you mentioned that they have been around a very long time. Definitely using a design very similar to the Broilmaster.

They're made by MHP (Modern Home Products) IIRC. They're made right here in Lake County IL as well. So 2 well made brands right here in Illinausea. Broilmaster and MHP

Back