I will just leave this here

Now here is a what I consider to be a rehab candidate. The dead giveaway is the peek-a-boo photography and the fungus on the handle. $40 and it's yours.

View attachment 7909

Well, I have seen people so lazy that they don't even remove the cover from the grill before taking a picture. So it's just a picture of a covered grill for sale, :ROFLMAO:

Blacked out Genesis Gold. I guess it's worth $150 because of all the black paint.

https://ventura.craigslist.org/for/d/oxnard-grill-weber-obo/7143730046.html

00505_cQXjqnRK6wP_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
I was going to post that picture! 😀
So many comments to make, but flat finish paint?! You'll never be able to make it look clean. Oh, well, the paint will eventually flake off the enameled lid.

I was going to post that picture! 😀
So many comments to make, but flat finish paint?! You'll never be able to make it look clean. Oh, well, the paint will eventually flake off the enameled lid.
I think it's a stainless lid. I wonder what he did to the SS to get the paint to adhere at all? And why not paint the side burner cover? It looks like he attacked that thing with an abrasive pad mounted on a pro buffer.

You know what guys. I have nightmares that one day I will come to this thread and see one of my rehabs posted up here.
Bruce, it would take over 20 years of neglect and willful abuse to get one of your rehabs looking like that.

I suppose. But I just envision someone seeing something they think is funny on one of them and posting it up.
t0sG1c6.jpg

That is an old grill or the frame was modified on the left. Those handles look like what were on the Jr. That isn't a larger framed version of the Jr is it?
The handle light is worth about $25 alone if it is in good working order.

I would say someone cut off some of the left frame to make if fit somewhere and lost out on the two tables that are still there. If there were intact it would be a worthwhile grill for someone crazy like me who like the very first Webers.

Weber Original Ad p2.jpg

Back