I will just leave this here

New here, had to thank everyone for the awesome info and contact info for rcplanebuyer. I bought flavorizer bars and grates for my Gen 1000 (I'm original owner from 1995)

I came across this, and I swear I heard it whisper "Bruuce, Bruuuce, Bruuuuce..." @Bruce

SnapOn_G1000.jpg

Last edited:
GET IT BRUCE! I will gladly buy the hood for more than you put into getting the grill. I still have my Snap On logo and apron. All that is pretty much left from the fiasco Snap On grill I bought. But that hood on a later stainless Spirit body and trim added to make the doors look like a tool box would be perfect!

Did Weber come out with a dual electric/propane grill or is this seller clueless?
Says it is electric or propane and has an electric cord and a propane hose in the photos.
The color of the lid tells me it is an electric, but where do they seem to think it is a propane grill as well?

Blacked out Genesis Gold. I guess it's worth $150 because of all the black paint.

https://ventura.craigslist.org/for/d/oxnard-grill-weber-obo/7143730046.html

00505_cQXjqnRK6wP_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Now here is a what I consider to be a rehab candidate. The dead giveaway is the peek-a-boo photography and the fungus on the handle. $40 and it's yours.

View attachment 7909
Yah, Fungus is a sure sign of a rehab grill. Even my SS Platinum has fungus on it....on the plastic knobs no less.
Fungus.jpg

I caught my son peeking under the grill cover during Morel Mushroom season.

Back