I will just leave this here

Jon, I thought of you when I saw those. I can imagine they would put some nice wide sear marks on a ribeye.
I used to wonder if that style they sold for the Q grills would be thick and sturdy enough, but if they work on a Genesis three burner, then clearly they would be sufficiant for a Q100 or Q200 and even a Q300. Both are advertised as 4mm. Definitely a competitive price too.

Picture from a guy I have been conversing with through email regarding some grill issues. This guy really has it bad. He actually Keeps these grills in his living room when not using them. This isn't a temporary situation. I assumed he wasn't married, and he isn't, but he does have a live in GF who seems to put up with it......I refereed him to this forum. I think he has Weberitis worse than many of us.
t0sG1c6.jpg

Weberitis.jpg

Yah, he mentioned all the high tech printers he had in there too. I assumed they are for his work.

You right about 4 or 5 printers/copy machines 🤔
Assuming the grills are new cause there is no way to have a used grill in a house 😮
These look like the Spirit model.
The only thing missing is a 🐈 jumping on top of all this stuff 😂😂

Last edited:
My bench is buried right now, I can’t even get to it! My kitchen counter is getting almost as bad. Between not being able to return empties (covid-19) road work which has not allowed me to get in my driveway for almost two weeks and not cleaning the garage last year, it’s pretty ugly out there! As soon as I can get a couple of non rainy days, I’m going to get out there and persuade myself to get started.
It’s really just putting things where they belong again and tossing the broken parts from a million projects and sweeping the winter scuzz out.

My wife finally cleaned off my work bench. Now I can't find anything. But, I am working at getting all my tools and stuff back on top of it so I can find them. It was nice working on a clean bench for a couple days though.
t0sG1c6.jpg

Back