I will just leave this here

Do any of you rehabbers ever get this kind of a markup on this quick of a flip?

Posted this morning for $30:
https://offerup.com/item/detail/879077121/

Posted three hours later for $295:
https://offerup.com/item/detail/879376458/

I got really lucky and was able to get a S310 for free in very good shape. Only had to replace the igniter. I used it for a few months then sold it for $300 when I decided to use the Q as my primary gasser. Definitely not a common occurrence though.

Yah, even if it was a front control E3xx grill, it would still have to be at least 3 years old. I imagine a lot of people reading the add will just take their word for it that it is only two years old.

I already have one or else I'd be up for a road trip. Just be forewarned, these monsters weigh well over 400 pounds.
Vieluxe 56" Gas Grill

Man, that is the ULTIMATE grill, and I am even moving to Indiana in three weeks. Looks really nice, but I am a little leery of the “also can be used with propane” remark. I am sure it will be bid up well beyond my aspirations. It will be interesting to follow.

*sigh* if my car wasn't having some issues, I'd probably spend the afternoon going to grab this. If anyone has friends in the Western NY area, here's a great gift idea.

Jon, if you think Summit parts are hard to come by, then don't go down that rabbit hole.

Definitely true, Bruce, but it is also true that the Vieluxe is still the ultimate gas grill for a Weber fan. I don't have that kind of pocket change laying around and too much to do anyway. But it is the nicest one I have seen in striking distance - well in a few weeks. Yep, you would have to baby it like crazy, although flavorizer bars can be had from Dave Santana if you are willing to pay. Not so sure about burner tubes.

It is really more an amazing piece of Weber's history - even if they didn't put their name on it. What a cool thing it would be to fire up one of those to grill for a big crowd! Like commanding a starship :coolkettle: !

Yep, and it would take a couple solid rocket fuel boosters to power the thing too.
"I am giving her all she's got Jim"
t0sG1c6.jpg

Looks like one of the ocean of “here today, in the trash tomorrow” grills I posted about out in front of Lowe’s. Maybe the price drop shows that at least some people are seeing through the fake stainless and cheap construction!

Back