I will just leave this here

Why must Facebook show me things that are hundreds of miles away?

$40 for a Genesis E330. Daaaaaaang.

Dave, that does look like a great deal. It even looks like the cabinet floor is in good shape, but a little hard to tell for sure. One problem is that it looks like they got a bit aggressive with trying to remove stains from the SS shelves.

Dave, that does look like a great deal. It even looks like the cabinet floor is in good shape, but a little hard to tell for sure. One problem is that it looks like they got a bit aggressive with trying to remove stains from the SS shelves.

Oh make no mistake, I'm not buying it (it would literally be something like a 16-20 hour round trip drive). But I figured if anyone on here was in the area (or has friends / family who are), they might be able to snag it.

LOL, not sure if that was the price when I clicked a while ago. Seller might have realized his mistake and edited the price.

Seeing high prices on used Weber. What it might be the newer Genesis has gone up in price and the seller ok, Weber charges $999 mine is also a Genesis ill just charge half even that is 10 years old.

LOL, not sure if that was the price when I clicked a while ago. Seller might have realized his mistake and edited the price.

I had a hunch that might have been the case. When they said "no lowball offers" but it was only $40 I was like "dude, if I lived there I'd offer you twice that to hold it for me instead of someone else". They probably had about 50 messages asking about it just in that first hour it was posted.

I had a hunch that might have been the case. When they said "no lowball offers" but it was only $40 I was like "dude, if I lived there I'd offer you twice that to hold it for me instead of someone else". They probably had about 50 messages asking about it just in that first hour it was posted.
If you keep looking you'll find them for cheap like that, most will need a $90 floor pan though.

Somebody shed some light on this for me. Is this a custom hack job or is this some kind of built in NG grill?
Notice the condiment basket on the "LEFT" side?

free.jpeg

Wow, Bruce, that is one Frankenstein monstrosity. If it's cheap, grab it for that rare -I believe Skyline - condiment rack. I see a Genesis 1000/1100/1200 middle, a Silver hood/handle, and who knows what bottom that the Weber upper parts have been cobbled onto.

It looks like maybe that rack is the one you mentioned that pre-dated the Skyline and didn't have the "prongs" for hanging tools. Even so, it would help round out a Skyline that was missing that, as they sometimes are.

It is in Minneapolis and I don't want to have to have my sister pick up the whole grill for that one piece, but I messaged the seller asking if she could stop by and grab just the condiment rack.

Larry, that is what I kind of figured. That also explains the wire condiment basket which, besides the skylines, I have only seen on another stationairy NG grill.

Back