I will just leave this here

So in clicking on the link you have Chris it works fine just as you would expect. But the other link from Kyle's post did not and still does not. I am not sure why and I know for absolutely certain nothing is wrong with my FB account. Perhaps when you posted the link you cleaned it up somehow? Either way it's puzzling

Larry,
What browser are you using. I don't know if that's the issue, but the links are working for me also. Just trying to figure out what's different for you.

Larry,
What browser are you using. I don't know if that's the issue, but the links are working for me also. Just trying to figure out what's different for you.

I use Firefox on both my computers and my mobile phone. It has to be the mobile link issue.

The link with the https://[B]m[/B].facebook... did not work either in my browsers. That seems to be a link for the mobile app. But the other one works.
Anyhow there have been a few dirty Performers in my area too. These two have been listed for weeks:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/507997290137613/

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2668425393215061/

Those are both pretty good deals, 65 for the old style (like mine before the serious customization) is reasonable at least, to me.
The platypus is cool, I’d jump on that if I could.

Those are both pretty good deals, 65 for the old style (like mine before the serious customization) is reasonable at least, to me.
The platypus is cool, I’d jump on that if I could.

I really like the "platypus" design. For whatever reason I guess it didn't sell well because it was short-lived. That one is really dirty, but maybe in better shape than the dirt makes it appear.

How did Weber overlook the golfing market?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/525524098198072/

70967415_698402970641002_2987970256330293248_n.jpg

That is funny. I suppose you could also do a basketball or a baseball and even a football with a modified Q grill.

Grill Expedition Food

Moving from the thermometer post to this wide open one, when I was out last night getting the $100 Lazy-Man grill to use for parts, I made a stop at you know where.

4Zzc3Hj.jpg

Hot, very crisp waffle fries and marinated grilled chicken with sear marks worthy of GrillGrates (oh, whoops, I shouldn't mention that name here, either:eek:). What more do you expect out of fast food?

A drink Jon. A drink. That is what more I would expect from a Fast Food joint. Where is the huge sugary soda with a plastic straw?

Looks like you are being attacked by webers with nothing to defend yourself but a spatula.

Green foliage, how I long for some of that!!!

Classic Weber Jon 🤙
Love Chickfila food. Delicious 😋
The milk shakes they have are so yummy 👍🏻
Five guys is a good place if you guys like 🍔
Excellent 👌

Last edited:
Moving from the thermometer post to this wide open one, when I was out last night getting the $100 Lazy-Man grill to use for parts, I made a stop at you know where.

4Zzc3Hj.jpg

Hot, very crisp waffle fries and marinated grilled chicken with sear marks worthy of GrillGrates (oh, whoops, I shouldn't mention that name here, either:eek:). What more do you expect out of fast food?

I dare any of you to come to my location eat at the only CF we have and tell me it's good. I think some of these chains come here to die. Same with the 5 guys here. Bad just plain bad. I think the issue is because they don't have local headquarters there is no QC. They plant the stores here but because we're not a big metro and the stores are only "one off" the QC people take no interest in them. I see that in lots of chains here. Another is this Cold Stone Creamery. Some of the worst ice cream I have ever had. Even my kids hate it. Yeah that bad.
Many of these places need to come up to the standards of say a McDonald's Corp. Yeah MD's food will kill you but one thing you can rely on is it will be the same no matter here you go in the US. Perhaps if CF, 5 Guys and so on had that kind of QC experience their food would be better here.
I have not tried any of them in say Chicago but I would lay odds the experience would be FAR better than what these companies give here in the place time forgot and businesses come to die

I bought a beater car from a guy that lived in TX a few years ago. It went through one of your great hail storms. Looked kinda like that. We nicknamed it "Dimples"

Larry, I certainly believe you have had bad experiences at what sounds like several major chains in your area. Stuart Florida isn’t exactly at the epicenter of a major metropolitan area, but I guess we have a better manager at our Chick Fil A. From what I understand, Chick Fil A owns their locations and hires their managers based on a pretty intense screening process. I have had a bad meal a couple of times, probably both at off hours. I have also had to wait long more than once, but most of those times they liberally hand out free sandwich coupons to help make up for that. Virtually all their workers have been above average in friendliness, and the store “host” continually roves looking to help customers with refills or any problems and make people feel welcome. Definitely not my experience at most other fast food places. So, I guess it could be you don’t like peanut oil fried chicken or your location doesn’t do it right. I like Chick Fil A more than is good for me, and I am sorry you can’t have the same relatively cheap fun option.

Back