I saw something today that will BLOW YOUR MIND!

@Chris

@ChrisAllingham is it bigger than a breadbox?
I'm surprised, I thought everyone here was too young to know about that. lol Yes, even you Chris.

The most common reference to breadboxes is the phrase "Is it bigger than a breadbox?" when trying to guess what some surprise object may be. This question was popularized by Steve Allen on the American game show What's My Line?, where he initially asked the question on 18 January 1953.

I'm sticking to my time machine theory, and if they're smart, Weber will only offer it in one finish: stainless.

P.S. - Seriously though, I am planning on building a custom time machine (of sorts) combining two of my hobbies, maybe even three.

Last edited:
Chris, do you know how much longer we all have to wait? Can you at least tell us that?

Last edited:
I had a nightmare last night that my Glen Blue 26” somehow ended up in a junkyard and I went to get it and they wouldn’t let me and I argued and ended up taking it and running and hiding, but then they found me and there was a new 18” Glen Blue and a repop yellow Ranger so I bought the new Glen Blue and then woke up and........yeah

I had a nightmare last night that my Glen Blue 26” somehow ended up in a junkyard and I went to get it and they wouldn’t let me and I argued and ended up taking it and running and hiding, but then they found me and there was a new 18” Glen Blue and a repop yellow Ranger so I bought the new Glen Blue and then woke up and........yeah
Hahaha

Back