Howdy Folks

Chris Lynch

TVWBB All-Star
Hey all, about 8 months ago I posted the news that I was putting the house on the market, changing jobs and moving to the beach...

I made it.

And holy smokes was it tough (and still is as I unpack)

I did manage to squeeze in some cooks before we left and and here is some pulled pork in a molasses brine

And some NC bbq sauce in the making

Did a slaw with diced spicy pickles!

Onto the smoker

Here is the bark shot

Here is an pulled pork McLynch a few days later

I know we missed Christmas so here...

The other morning I ran out for coffee and stopped by the beach to enjoy the view...can't wait for summer

Looking forward to finish unpacking and firing up the arsenal...

Thanks for looking

Glad you landed safely and are enjoying the new digs. Looks like you haven't forgotten anything about cooking either.

Chris;
That's some of the best pulled pork i have seen!

I wouldn't wish a move on my worst enemy:rolleyes:. Glad to see that you have landed on your feet! That beach looks good even in the winter. I'm betting you will have a GREAT spring!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Keep on smokin'
Dale53:wsm:

Ah-h-h, the Jersey Shore! Brings back good memories. When I was growing up, we would usually make a winter trip to the beach, and marvel in the exact opposite-ness of the summer visits: ghost towns, cold and empty. Only the sea gulls stuck around. Glad to hear everything is safe and sound.

Glad you're all moved, and mosty settled. Look forward to seeing some cooks from the new house.

Pulled pork looks great.
We moved 2 months ago. Know where you are at. The wife unpacked the last boxes this week.
You have a great view of the ocean.

Chris, great job on the cook. Isn't moving lots of fun ha ha, we did it three times in three years. I'm great at packing now!!
Finish up unpacking and then get those big boys out and start cooking, looking forward to seeing more great food.

Back