How old is your oldest gas grill that you use most?

2001 Genny Silver B
She's a real workhorse. I've changed the flavorizer bars, a couple of times and switched the OEM grates for GrillGrates.

That second table is a great addition (y) . I have always felt that your version of the Silver B offers the most usable space per square inch of footprint of any Weber gas grill. The curved handle is also a nice protection for your knuckles!

That second table is a great addition (y) . I have always felt that your version of the Silver B offers the most usable space per square inch of footprint of any Weber gas grill. The curved handle is also a nice protection for your knuckles!
Thanks. I added the table mostly because I like the symmetrical look. I rarely would actually need the extra table space. My beer has now moved from the control panel to the right table. Thanks to this forum, I didn't destroy the right end cap trying to remove it. I had to pound it out from the other side with a piece of PVC.

The table is nice but painting the weber badge and the new wheels is what make its look newer in person. I also REALLY cleaned the grates for the first time ever, but that lasted about 2 cooks.

2021 Weber Traveler is my oldest gasser :p, my Genesis II came a couple months later.

I used a Sliver A for about 18-19 years though. I loved it at the time, but would not want to go back to an east-west burner setup.

Back