How about some good music links?

Did a search for "phish" to see if any other fans were on the site and this was the only thread that popped up! This TTB+Trey set was really good. Not sure if you caught the night before of Trey w/ Derek Trucks...but I thought that was great too. Derek Trucks is such a phenomenal player.

Did a search for "phish" to see if any other fans were on the site and this was the only thread that popped up! This TTB+Trey set was really good. Not sure if you caught the night before of Trey w/ Derek Trucks...but I thought that was great too. Derek Trucks is such a phenomenal player.

Yes, I enjoyed the TTB + Trey set also. But is it not only available now through TTB's Swamp Family club ?

Through this pandemic, TTB has been putting some free stuff on YT every Thursday evening. Been really enjoying that, thinkin about joining the Swamp Family.

I remember seeing Big in bars when I was in college. Is he still alive?

Edit: Nope. Passed away 30 years ago. Damn I'm getting old. Where did the time go?

Yep, that's where I saw them, too. The Mellow Fellows had a strong college following back in the '80s.

Drake University fieldhouse, Feb. 28, 1985:
bigtwist_6.jpg

Sadly, Pete Special (guitar) has also passed away.

Last edited:
Yes, I enjoyed the TTB + Trey set also. But is it not only available now through TTB's Swamp Family club ?

Through this pandemic, TTB has been putting some free stuff on YT every Thursday evening. Been really enjoying that, thinkin about joining the Swamp Family.

I have only been able to catch a little of the TTB streams on Thursdays, but love what I see when I can. I saw them in 2016 at Red Rocks and it was great.

Tonight at 7 pm CDT, Tedeschi Trucks will have their Thursday night broadcast, will be from Bonnaroo in 2014 , on YouTube, Facebook, or nugs.tv

Swamp Family TV: Bonnaroo Superjam
Swamp Family TV is back this week with a legendary night in band history: the Derek Trucks Superjam at Bonnaroo from June 13, 2014. This one-off performance features an incredible lineup of guest musicians (Chaka Khan, Taj Mahal, Anthony Hamilton, Ben Folds, David Hidalgo, Eric Krasno and many, many more) and a setlist of soulful covers, many of which have never been performed by the band before or since

Back