home depot mem day sale

My HD (Long Island, NY) is still showing 19.98 for the two pack, monitoring it closely, lol. Lowes is showing $16.88, little further drive for me, but worth it if I buy a few two packs

Don’t
Even
GO
There!
Finally a perfect product and the UNTHINKABLE happens???

NO!
On the plus side, True Value says they have it for $14.99, ship to store.

On the plus side, True Value says they have it for $14.99, ship to store.
ABT also has it for $14.99 free shipping over $35, so 3 bags and free shipping to home!

I filled out the contact us form on weber.com asking if they have stopped producing charcoal briquettes.

I just picked up 16 bags of Weber Charcoal Briquettes at BOGO free at Blain's Farm and Fleet (in Decatur IL). They come in really nice plastic bags which was a surprise. I visited HD locally and an associate said there aren't doing a sale due to the lost sales from the pandemic.

PS: I ordered at 12:05 AM last night as soon as Blain's sale went live. I stayed up for it, after reading all the good things about Weber Briquettes here.

I just picked up 16 bags of Weber Charcoal Briquettes at BOGO free at Blain's Farm and Fleet (in Decatur IL). They come in really nice plastic bags which was a surprise. I visited HD locally and an associate said there aren't doing a sale due to the lost sales from the pandemic.

PS: I ordered at 12:05 AM last night as soon as Blain's sale went live. I stayed up for it, after reading all the good things about Weber Briquettes here.
A 2 hour drive, one way, from StL?
How was traffic on the interstate?

I filled out the contact us form on weber.com asking if they have stopped producing charcoal briquettes.
let us know how that goes.... I filled out that very same contact us form over three times with various questions and NEVER received any response from Weber EXCEPT to say "[Request received] "

I ordered on Thursday at 9:45am central time and received a text and email at 12:45pm stating my order was ready for pick-up... so they started their sale BEFORE Friday. :)

let us know how that goes.... I filled out that very same contact us form over three times with various questions and NEVER received any response from Weber EXCEPT to say "[Request received] "
I ordered on Thursday at 9:45am central time and received a text and email at 12:45pm stating my order was ready for pick-up... so they started their sale BEFORE Friday. :)
Hmm, the website changed to BOGO right after midnight for me

I have 6 more bags from my local Blains ready for pick up. That gets my stash up to 16 bags of weber (still havent tried) and 3 bags of kingsford pro from costco.

I didn’t even get one of those automated emails, so I am not optimistic.

A search revealed that this is the address of the page on Weber.com where Weber Charcoal Briquettes are available for purchase from a retailer:

https://www.weber.com/US/en/accessories/cooking/charcoal-briquettes-and-accessories/17950.html

Or I should say was and were, because now a 404 error appears when going to that address.

Here is how it looked as captured by the internet wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/2019080...harcoal-briquettes-and-accessories/17950.html

I got a bad feeling about this. I better go get another couple of bags from True Value.

Back