Hi from Devon, England.

Scott-Devon

New to the forum and only started smoking on WSM in June this year. Hoping to learn some great tips from other members and to share my successes and failures with you all.

I think American BBQ is the best in the world and smoking is just a whole new taste to anything I have eaten before.

Welcome Scott.
There is plenty of grate advice & knowledge on here to help you hone your skills.

Welcome Scott. Good to see another UK member on here- I often wonder how many we’ve got. As Tony says, this is the forum for all your WSM questions. Loads of excellent UK suppliers now for authentic US rubs and sauces, so let the smoke roll.....👍🍺

Welcome, I had to look up Devon on Google Maps, you're far SW England, with sea to the north and south.

Not a better site to learn barbecue, than this one.

Welcome to the forum. There is literally a worlds worth of knowledge on this forum, so ask anything you want to know and someone or maybe many will give you the answer you need.
Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks.

Hi Scott, WELCOME!!!!!

I hope this works. I clicked on Devon, on your avatar and this first picture just blew me away. It is sooo beautiful. I hope this is where you live. If it is, you are one lucky man. Click on the small pictures to get a bigger picture.

Welcome to the forum Scott I’m kind of new at this myself these people are full of information all you Gotta do is ask

Thanks for all the messages, what a great welcome. I live in a Town called Torquay, South Devon on the coast. Can’t wait to start cooking

Welcome to the site Scott, about the only thing as good as the knowledge on this site is the food you smoke learning it. I have learned so much and learning more with every cook.
Enjoy the ride.

Back