Here we go! Prime Brisket on the SmokeFire🔥!

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Prepped my brisket, 14.5 pound prime form Costco. Trimmed of a lot of fat but it looks like a huge piece of meat.12299813-194A-4AFD-A11F-21B736096366.jpeg0B8B9ABE-3C79-477D-B066-C62A550A912F.jpegFE48F2D8-E20E-45EA-A128-52EA2BBAEB99.jpegI injected the flat with low sodium beef broth, and did a mustard slather. Seasoned with Oakridge Black Ops Brisket rub. Best to prep when wife isn’t looking so I did it early, I’ll put it on tonight around 8, probably inject a little more 1/2 hour before.
Wish me luck, I’m goin try out my new top grate for the SF.

Last edited:
Looks good Bruno. Is that front bench/table part of the SmokeFire, or did you nestle something up to it? Sweet setup.

Watching impatiently :D Good luck! Our last prime from Costco started out at 16.25. I put it in the smokefire at 8:00am at 275 and we were eating at 5:00 even after a 1-2 hour rest wrapped in a million kitchen towels for insulation đź‘Ť

Looks good Bruno. Is that front bench/table part of the SmokeFire, or did you nestle something up to it? Sweet setup.
That’s a table that a guy was making for the SmokeFire when they first came out. Not sure if he is still doing it. It’s a sweet table, you can hang it a couple different ways so it’s out of the way if needed.

All I can say is that better get the G-men to beat the D-men tonight. Looks like it most certainly could cause a win :)

All I can say is that better get the G-men to beat the D-men tonight. Looks like it most certainly could cause a win :)
Yeah gotta turn that around, too bad we’re facing another great starter tonight.

Make sure to keep those fat trimmings to render into tallow. Great for frying, cooking, greasing your grates, candles, etc.

Just a note on the SmokeFire, rock solid all night, zero issues.
I don’t know about the pellets and wether or not they would ever bridge, I’m not the kind of guy who waits to let bad things happen. I have no problem pushing around some pellets every 4-6 hours.

Back