Here we go! Prime Brisket on the SmokeFire🔥!

Bruno,
You kicked @$$ on that cook. The shoots of the slices and the chucks are amazing. Enjoy the friends, I am still feeling good from getting to hang out with friends last night. How did you feel about the new upper rack?

Bruno,
You kicked @$$ on that cook. The shoots of the slices and the chucks are amazing. Enjoy the friends, I am still feeling good from getting to hang out with friends last night. How did you feel about the new upper rack?
I saw your thread, sounded like a great time!! Guy had a ton of picanhas!!
The top grate worked well, lots of room.

Guy had a ton of picanhas!!
He bought a case a 100!!! A bunch of his co-workers are also from Brazil and they have a connection with a local grocery store butcher department. He got them for 3 bucks a pound. He said he sold around 70 of them, but had the rest left. He also shared he sold more then he hoped he did.

Great looking cook there Bruno. I am getting ready to start a nearly
identical cook in about 1 hour.
13.75 Costco Prime
I will be using a seasoning combo I like- Hasty Bake rub, Jack Stack Rub and little
bit of Special Sh!t brand rub.
You didn't mention temp or pellets.
I will run a mix of Lumber Jack Char Hickory, with some cherry as well on 275.

Great looking cook there Bruno. I am getting ready to start a nearly
identical cook in about 1 hour.
13.75 Costco Prime
I will be using a seasoning combo I like- Hasty Bake rub, Jack Stack Rub and little
bit of Special Sh!t brand rub.
You didn't mention temp or pellets.
I will run a mix of Lumber Jack Char Hickory, with some cherry as well on 275.
I used Weber grill master blend, cherry, hickory and maple, it’s my favorite if he Weber pellets.
I ran 225 until the wrap and then 250.

Little Red is running like a sewing machine ....

xWhYBTSl.jpg

Hit the stall ... wrapped right after this pic .....

yz6uGaxl.jpg

Little Red is running like a sewing machine ....

xWhYBTSl.jpg

Hit the stall ... wrapped right after this pic .....

yz6uGaxl.jpg
Damn that Niner red is gorgeous!!
That brisket looks insane!! Can’t wait to see some sliced pics. I think I’m gonna need some pointers from you after seeing that!!

Back