Harry Soo St. Louis Spareribs!

Laura D

TVWBB Fan
I did my 2nd ribs ever this week! I did the Harry Soo recipe I got from this forum. They were one of the best things I have ever made. Try them - they are wonderful!

BEBE2B33-DA3A-4EB0-A2E4-90B7B39AA6CF-3681-0000038166BD06B2.jpg

Here they are. Briefly. Me and my friends inhaled them. Nobody talked at dinnertime. :)

2D5BC26E-681D-44D3-AFF5-D390F0C261BE-3681-000003816E797723.jpg

I am loving BBQ!

Laura

Nice looking ribs Laura.... I'm been trying to make ribs for 3 weeks now..😕 Hopefully this weekend. Once again great looking ribs. 👍

Yay! Thanks for joining this forum Laura. The ribs look fantastic--I can see why they got inhaled!

Nice ribs! I would crush a plate of those! Can't believe that was only your 2nd rib cook! You are a natural!

I like your ribs Laura----That didn't come out right! I sure liked those pork ribs you did!
Second Time?Get out of Town! Great job.
Thanks for sharing .
Chuck.

Thanks Everybody! I'll tell you what, you know it is a good meal when it is a couple days later and you are still thinking about those ribs and wishing they were nearby so you could eat some more.

I'm going to head back to grilling land for a bit but I'm definitely planning some more BBQ for this Fall/Winter. So fun!

Laura

Yes, I have a complete passion for grilling and have definitely compiled many toys. I love it!

I did follow his recipe exactly. My friends were running a little late and my ribs were perfectly on time even though I had planned for mishaps. So I stopped them at the stage before putting on the BBQ sauce and putting them back on the grill for 10 minutes and instead left them in the foil and stuck them in one of those silver Keep things hot or frozen for 3 hours bags. They were in there a while - almost an hour - before my friends arrived and I put the ribs back on for the last 10 minutes.

Laura

Back