Had to dig the grill out.

Baked M&C with bacon a can of drained Rotel, evaporated milk, and panko bread crumbs.
Thighs were seasoned with McCormick's Montreal chicken. ( low sodium) glazed with SBR's honey. Used a chunk of right coast alder in the vortex.:)

I'd need some Budweiser time after dealing with the snow! Great looking vortex thighs. Got to say though, that mac and cheese took top chair in this cook. It all looks outstanding.

Tim,
I have the Webers in the carport and am waiting on the snow to stop so I can get out and shovel a spot to grill in. I forgot how much I love the vortex until made some wing these weekend, ready to use it again asap. That is a great cook!

Shoveling snow will work up an appetite! We've had a super mild winter. Only had to shovel snow twice so far. First time was 1"-2". Second go was 6" in the morning and then another 2" in the afternoon.

BBQ's get shoveled out first, no coincidence that the dog door and their path to the yard is there too :ROFLMAO:

50872172241_c8f95a9bc0_c.jpg

Smokey Joe on the right was missing it's lid! I had used it on another smoker and it had fallen to the ground in a wind storm unbeknownst to me. Took me a while to find it and dig it out!

50875823218_c0e4786e29_c.jpg

I don't mind shoveling an 1" or 2" but 8" to 10" is snow blower time.:)
I have 100' of double wide drive. This was the first winter I was able to get both vehicles in the garage so no more cleaning the snow off, but I found a new use for the snow scraper, works great on the Weber's.

Charcoal time done right...Great looking Vortex Thighs Timothy and that mac & cheese.

I sure do feel for you folks up north. Stay warm up there. I woke up to mid 30s and sunny this morning, one day of that is plenty cold enough for me. All that snow....No thanks! Pretty to look at at but would hate to live in it.

I love vortex thighs so juicy, and crisp at the same time.
Love your plate shot Tim great balance,to keep you coming back.

Back