Grillin'....

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
a few photos from a few grillin's I've done over the last few weeks...

IMG_1616.JPG

Chili & brats

IMG_1620.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

Chuck eyes

IMG_1630.JPG

IMG_1633.JPG

IMG_1634.JPG

IMG_1636.JPG

Pork Chops

IMG_1639.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1643.JPG

Really great looking food there, Jim. For some reason, I really like that you cut up your Chuck eyes like they're steak tips when serving.

Great job on everything Jim. It's hard to pick out a favorite when they all look so delicious. All your plate shots are great, the one of the chicken and green beans really jumped out at me. Nice shots of the Pigvilion too.

Jim, I don't know where Raymond is in Wisconsin, but it can't be that far from me, I'm going to start driving in ever larger circles with the windows down and when I start to smell some goooooood grilling I'm going to zero in and find ya! Man your cooks look good! You're the kind of neighbor I'd like to have!

That's an awesome portfolio there, Jim. I'm glad I can't cook as well as you do. i'd weigh 400 lbs.

It all looks delicious Jim, but the cowboy ribeyes and the chicken in cast iron seem to be a notch above the best of the rest!

Jim, if you ever decide you want to adopt a son, I volunteer! What's all that white stuff around the pigvillion? Kids hit your house with shaving cream?

Jim;
I feel so sorry for you. You poor thing, having to eat food cooked over a fire OUTSIDE! My oh My, that's terrible!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
MAN! Everything looks SO-O-O Good!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Great looking cooks, Jim...all of them. How did you do these? I mean how did you get the bun to wrap around the brats and stay there almost like they were baked like pigs in a blanket.

Seatbelt on? check!
Bib? check!
Am I taller than 4' and allowed on the ride? check!
A-a-n-n-n-n-d away we go!

Nobody does it like you, buddy. Great post. My fav: the flames lickin' the chuck eyes :rolleyes:

Back