Grilled in a sweater today - and it was glorious

Stuart S

TVWBB Pro
The snow isn't quite gone yet around here, but it was warm enough to do some grilling in a sweater.
20140408_175758.jpg

Everybody around here was hungry for some food cooked over charcoal...including this guy who helps himself to food no matter what container it's in.
20140408_222901.jpg

Meanwhile, I had some fingerling potatoes with garlic in foil, some boneless/skinless chicken breasts seasoned with Weber's chicken rub and some asparagus getting happy on the performer over some maple leaf briquettes.
20140408_185125.jpg

I'm not usually big on pre-made rubs but I was at Lowe's picking up some PVC fittings for my fish tank plumbing and after the success of the Weber "just add juice" one we tried last time, I figured why not on this one too. Turns out everyone loved these CB's and I'll be using it again.

Here's your plate with some jalapeño aioli for the taters. Delicious, light and the chicken was juicy as all get out.
20140408_191557.jpg

Great looking chicken Stuart. Good to see you coming out of hibernation. I still have piles of sugar maple.

Great looking cook! Glad to hear you and lots of others are getting out from under that miserable winter you had this year, Today it's going to be 80 here in the mountains of Arizona, lovin it!

That is one beautiful grill shot, the chicken looks perfect, now I'm very hungry for some chicken.

Back