Greetings from Liverpool, England

JohnBartling

Hey everyone, I just found this forum and it seems great. I've had a Weber Original Kettle for about two years now and have mainly used it for grilling and roasting but am now interested in trying some low and slow cooking.

John,
Welcome to the forum! Just pulled a pork shoulder off the Weber kettle this morning. I learned how to do it here, so you have come to the right place. As a huge EPL fan I have to ask Liverpool Red or Everton Blue?!?!

Seems there were four young men from Liverpool who became a bit famous about 60 years ago ;)

This is the right place to get the most from your Kettle.

There's also this YT channel who does a once a week cook on the Kettle. He calls it the Weber Kettle Series. Last week was baby back ribs. He did a pork butt recently. Chud is a bit over the top, but he's pretty good at barbecue.

Welcome, John. I don't do much low/slow on my kettle, but plenty of folks here who do. I won't get in to the subject of football, since your locale suggests you probably won't like my club of choice in the EPL. :) If you get a chance, show us some of what you're cooking, and fire away with questions!

Cheers,
Rich

Welcome, John. I don't do much low/slow on my kettle, but plenty of folks here who do. I won't get in to the subject of football, since your locale suggests you probably won't like my club of choice in the EPL. :) If you get a chance, show us some of what you're cooking, and fire away with questions!

Cheers,
Rich
Rich,
I really feel like I should know the club you are a fan of, but I do not...

John,
You can get grate smoke results on the kettle utilising the Snake Method.

Back