Greetings from Alicante Spain 🇪🇸

Welcome, Mark! What do you like to cook? What Weber(s) do you have? I'm sure you get some great seafood there on the coast! I've only been to Spain once (spent ~a week in Seville), and look forward to the opportunity to return, and explore some more.

Rich

Let's see, joined 12 days ago, posted a hi 11 days, dropped by yesterday, never acknowledged any of our hello's and welcome. ?

Hi,
Thanks for adding me to the group.
Hi everyone,

Happy Holidays! In answer to a couple of questions, I have a Weber Spirit II E-310 gas grill, and a recently purchased Weber Smokey Joe that I am learning to use. I have had one prior to our moving to Spain, however it was the old style and had bottom vents. I used it for camping for more than 25 years and loved it. The new WSM has no bottom vent, and there is a bit of a learning curve to try and figure out how to get more air by the charcoal. I have found some good information here, and will give it a try. As for what I grill, I grill everything from fish to steaks, pizzas all kinds of veggies, side dishes and appetizers.

Back