Ghetto Spamwaiian pizza

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Aloha!
Freddie Lee says his Ghetto sauce is good on just about everything, so I put it to the test.
(Spam haters turn back now!)
IMGP0066.JPG

Hawaii's favorite meat in a can, plus pineapple, tomatoes, and provel cheese.
IMGP0068.JPG

IMGP0072.JPG

IMGP0079.JPG

IMGP0081.JPG

So spam good it made me want to dance the hula!
hula.gif

great looking pizza but you might want to get a scarf or something, the red on your neck are is starting to show!!! :cool: :eek:

Another spam lover here. Spam hash on a Saturday morning yum! Good looking pie there Robert.

←←←waiting for George to chime in

really Bob? Spam pizza? Is it that good?
The finished 'za looks EXCELLENT! but could I get past the taste of SPAM?

idunno,... probably gonna hafta buy a can to try it again.... but jiminy crickets... idunno...

edit: after thinking about it, I probably could disguise the taste by wrapping it in bacon...
after all, bacon makes EVERYTHING tastes better, right?

Last edited:
I don't know Jim, we used it all the time on back packing and hunting trips, it serves just fine, interesting pie Bob, I'd chow it down

Not exactly my style of 'za, Bob; but it does look good. As always, I enjoy looking at your pics.

Spam pizza, that's a pretty far reach there Bob. Looks good though. Haven't had spam in about 50 years and that's a good thing!

I'd eat the heck out of that pizza. Unlike my cardiovascular system, I *love* SPAM. One of my favorite meals growing up was breaded/fried SPAM cutlet, served with mashed potatoes and creamed corn.

Back