Fun with Little Griddle

MikeB

TVWBB Fan
Hi all, it's been quite some time since I posted anything, I thought I'd throw a couple recent pics out there.

Picked up the Little Griddle GQ230 for my Genesis.

I found it wasn't really getting hot enough with it on the grates so I've been using it right on the flavorizers.
It's starting to develop a nice patina.

Quick steak and eggs.

Home made cheese steak sammich; shaved rib eye, provolone, and spicy sandwich spread. Not as good as the real thing in South Jersey / Eastern Pennsylvania, but the best I'll get here in Wisconsin :)

I'm pretty happy with the griddle so far.
That's all for now!

Griddle (and food) look great! I think you need a picture of some big, fluffy flapjacks cooking on that thing! :)

R

That's plenty of griddle space. Looks like you've been getting some use out of it.....And some great looking food.

That appears to be a very useful accessory. You sure make a fine looking sammie & breakfast on it.

Breakfast and cheesesteak look awesome. Wondering about the pic w/ the bacon: are those paper towels in the 'drip tray'?

Breakfast and cheesesteak look awesome. Wondering about the pic w/ the bacon: are those paper towels in the 'drip tray'?
Hi Jim. Yes they are. It is suggested in the directions for the griddle to put damp paper towels in the drip tray to make cleanup easier. It works too!

Looks fantastic Mike. I do a lot of "griddle" cooks on my comal, I could get into that real quick

Mike, your cooks on the griddle are awesome. Love the shot of bacon. There are lots of great cooks you can do with the griddle that's for sure.

MikeB, I really like that setup.

Your avi pic is spot on, too.

Had a recent cook with my truck tailgate being the work surface with the grill nearby.

I was carrying a 1911 in an IWB holster that day, lol.

I know a lot of people who are buying the Blackstone griddles. I get why they are useful......but I think adding a gasser with a griddle like that would be better money spent due to the versatility factor.

You've made some great looking eats on yours !!!

Back