From the "Thanks, But No Thanks" Dept: Beercoal is back

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
And to think I didn't even know that beercoal had gone away! Apparently it was a thing last year. Sounds very similar to Kingsford Signature Flavor briquets infused with different spices.

From a post at Foodbeast.com:

"Getting a good fire going on the grill can take some time, having a beer always helps with that wait. Now, Miller Lite is once again heating things up with its limited-edition Beercoal.

"The beer brand has teamed up with Kingsford to create a new version of its beer-infused charcoal. Last year, Beercoal sold out within minutes of its limited release. But now Miller Lite has partnered with the grilling giant to re-release the summer grilling staple.

"To ensure the best combination of Kingsford charcoal flavor and the taste of Miller Lite, Beercoal is made using Kingsford Original briquets, which are coated with the same barley used in Miller Lite.

"Miller Lite Beercoal is available now while supplies last."

Miller-Lite-Beercoal-2023.jpg

Two wrongs don’t make a right….

KF (🤢) and Miller Light (🤮🤮🤮🤮). “Quality beer ingredients”🤣
But two lefts make a U-Turn putting us back the where we were, the starting point of tests.

Chris even did that cook in bag ribs adventure. He’s a boss. He can do it! In style!!!

I'll buy a bag. Not for the charcoal, I just want the bag. I could come up with something cool for the patio.

Thanks for the link. Yeah no items available for the beercoal. Looked locally in town today, but no luck. I’ll keep my eyes out and check the link to see if something changes.

Back