Found this beauty hours before garbage pickup

That's a keeper in my book, but would go for $300 around here. If it needs a floor, I think I paid about $50 to Weber for mine a couple years ago. If mine had the sear burner like that, I would probably have skipped the next 3 grills.

Fantastic find on a newer Weber. Could also be that the owner transitioned to an outdoor kitchen with a built in grill. Could be a divorce. Could be a move or renovation. Fun to ponder, but finders, keepers.

It looks new! Unbelievable. I'm also going to ask: can you take some pictures inside the cabinet and under the hood? Be careful, there could be stacks of money in there!

I actually have that grill and have only great things to say about it. Assuming the interior is in reasonable shape (and it's hard to imagine any REAL damage), some cleaning and replacement parts should have it working like new. And unless you already have some really great grill, I don't know why you would want to turn it over.

Pics and description of the inside, perhaps?

I actually have that grill and have only great things to say about it. Assuming the interior is in reasonable shape (and it's hard to imagine any REAL damage), some cleaning and replacement parts should have it working like new. And unless you already have some really great grill, I don't know why you would want to turn it over.

Pics and description of the inside, perhaps?
Yah, I have seen a lot of those grills for great deals but they never show the inside of the cabinets. Usually for good reason. I hope that one is clean and rust free.

Given how straight it's standing in the photos I'd say it's good bet it's fine. And for free? Much as I dislike those I'd grab it

Back