Forum Members Only: Win $50 Amazon E-Gift Card!

Would you like to win a $50 Amazon E-Gift Card?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
A1H6ImC79NL._SL1500_.jpg

I thought I'd do an early Christmas prize drawing for all of the faithful forum members out there...something you can win and receive in time to enjoy BEFORE Christmas!

I'm giving away five $50 Amazon E-Gift Cards to five lucky forum members. If you're selected by random drawing, the email gift card will be sent to the email address on file for your forum account.

I'm using a 7-day poll (see above) to capture one entry per interested forum member--choose "Yes" if you want to be entered in the random drawing.

Thanks and good luck!

P.S. For non-US forum members, you are eligible to win one of these e-gift cards, but it must be redeemed on the US Amazon.com site.

Thanks Chris!

Will be following to see how many check the No but thanks amyway box.
It's funny, using the poll system on the forum allows me to systematically collect names of registered forum members only...but a poll must have at least two responses, so I end up with a Yes and a No response...I thought two Yes responses would be weird!

You’ve given me a great gift all the time I’ve been a member but, this might fill the cooler for a weekend!
I’m in!!

Back