Football is back baby!

Bob Erdman

TVWBB Pro
Dallas Cowboys fan since 1973. No expectations anymore, I don't think I will see another run like back in the day but just enjoying the sport now. Tough being a Cowboy fan living near the Eagles stadium. LOL I'm in New Jersey it's all good though, to each their own. Go Cowboys!

Good luck with your team.

375969201_331677606091696_4804189207433382691_n.jpg

50+ years backing the guys with the "C" on their hats and clad in navy blue and orange.

1 year turned out OK, I guess.

I don't think my Giants are going to see a lot of bandwagon fans any time soon. 🥹

50+ years backing the guys with the "C" on their hats and clad in navy blue and orange.

1 year turned out OK, I guess.
I'm a Bears fan too born and raised. True, they have only won one Superbowl and that was back when I was in high school🙁 they have also won 8 NFL championships if you want to put a positive spin on it though.

Bronco fan here.
Same.

One game in. Looks like the new boss (Payton) is the same as the old boss. And somewhere, Brandon McManus is laughing.

But how about them CU Buffs!! Don't believe yet that Prime Time will last and be sustainable in Boulder. But I'm gonna enjoy that ride for as long as it lasts.

Chargers Fan.

Chargers VS Miami was a great game to watch, Miami ran around a lot and only won by 2 points.

VKGRxa2.jpg

I don't have to like Aaron Rodgers to feel for a super star who goes out like this.

Carolina Panthers are my team, but NFL enjoyment may come from watching some other teams play. Thankfully, this may be one of the most exciting college football seasons in years -- lots of shakeup and cpmpetition. Go Heels!

Back