Flat Fe Steak+Au Corn+Spud in Al Foil

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
Just me and the pooch last night.
Beautiful evening, sitting on the deck with Cardinals baseball on the radio, sipping on a cold one, grilling a flat iron steak, oiled potato on a bed of salt in aluminum foil, and an ear of golden local corn.
Camera at ready.
IMGP0893.JPG

Brooke the Lab let out a growl which seemed different than a cat spotting growl.
I arose in time to see this fawn in our yard, and get a grab shot.
IMGP0912.JPG

Onward to the cook.
IMGP0907.JPG

IMGP0908.JPG

IMGP0924.JPG

IMGP0926.JPG

IMGP0941.JPG

IMGP0938.JPG

Excellent meal, excellent evening, with my excellent non talking companion!
And the Cards beat the Royals 11 to 4!!

Have a great weekend boys and girls!

Déjà vu.... i was just thinking..."Wonder what Bob cooked for dinner last night..." then low & behold, up pops this post!
Great photos again robert!! butt ya coulda had venision today hadcha ..... well...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep, you're right, everything looks EXCELLENT!!

Well: "Beautiful evening, sitting on the deck with Cardinals baseball on the radio, sipping on a cold one, grilling a flat iron steak" Can you beat that? And i love the lense you have on that camera.

And the Food is Money! Quality as always!

Excellent cook and photos Bob! Those steaks look a lot better than my plain sirloin
icon_biggrin.gif
. I will keep an eye out for these steaks and give them a shot. And oh yeah, didn't do well in chemistry (C3H5(ONO2)3 so had to Google "Dynamite".
icon_wink.gif

Where is that periodic table when I need it?
icon_biggrin.gif

Great looking food and photos, Bob! I love flat iron steaks. Yours looks perfect!

Nice looking wildlife too!

Back