First Peruvian chicken of the year.

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I’m trying to make some space in the freezer, these were on the top. I’ll work my way down carefully, I’m not “Just using up” the SRF brisket or the 8+lb. standing rib roast simply because it’s there, I need a celebration for those.
Niece has requested ribs and a pork bomb for her return party next week. She’s been gone almost ten years, she gets that stock easily enough, her son is coming to help with the move in and has decided that “Meat Bad!” so, I am thinking I might do some shrimp or a partial side of salmon. Or maybe some whitefish, we shall see.32CF9DD3-EC68-48EE-B8B8-2237AE6EBFF5.jpeg

Tim,
Love see the rotisserie in action, got my second bird of the week marinading in the fridge right now. Also look forward to see the feast you cook up for your nieces return.

Oops, forgot pix!
Having picture loading problem, I’ll load them asap.
E633A8C1-0967-4B56-B707-A1DD8CAC83B1.jpegEBD133C1-FAF8-4C8F-AFD3-76925FD27F9A.jpeg
I think the sauce was just a touch thin this time, a touch more cilantro (I know, not something I say very often) and a little more jalapeño would not have hurt the project at all!
The Niece feast, is still a little up in the air, will post as that progresses.
I have some time to plan that.

Last edited:
And what does one do with the leftoversD7929DEB-B095-4726-A062-1A63B85B409D.jpeg
Chicken salad of course!
I was out of celery so, I used some fennel stalk and a little of the fronds adding a touch of cilantro and green onions on ciabatta!
Nice lunch!

Making note of this for my next rotisserie day, great looking meal. In the mean time I'm just using up a 8lb rib roast lol

Back