First Grill Restoration

Some more work on all three Genesis grills today. I’m really impressed by the cleaner Bar Keepers Friend. I needed to clean up the stainless cover for a side burner for one of the grills and it came out pretty nice!

4CC816C5-34B9-480A-8CC4-4E986482FC63.jpeg600DDE9D-DFCB-42D3-9D8D-4539E26F283D.jpegCD0BC185-8926-43FF-9F77-F5176F5FFD12.jpeg

The black 2000 is mine. I have the most left to do on that one because I’ve prioritized the red 2000 and red 1000 to give my father in law as a gift.

Three beautiful grills! (Am I the only one who has to concentrate on getting the “r” before the “i”?)
Anyway, you have already done some great workmanship. The redheads will be wonderful gifts. The brunette one is my favorite, though!

All 3 are beautiful. But I especially like the red one. The wood on that one is stunning with the way you mixed the different wood tones.

Woooah! Can't say enough good things about all three of these restorations! Nice job!
What is that handle on the black-top? I haven't seen that before!
BTW, really digging the wood choice on the black-top.

Amazing, especially doing all three at once! I love the symmetry of the side shelves on the black 2000. I’m not sure I would install the flip up shelf because of that look.

Back