First Annual TVWBB Upper Midwest Meet is a GO

Have fun everybody hopefully make it next year just way to much stuff going on daughters birthday is Monday we are celebrating tomorrow its gonna be special got a grandaughter on the way our first grandchild. My son in law turns 30 tomorrow also so its a double birthday by the pool with the performer cooking up some wings, burgers and dogs.

I will be there early tomorrow with my WSM to start smoking 3 racks of ribs. I also have to leave early to attend a graduation. So I’ll be doing a hot and fast rib cook! If they’re not ready by the time I have to leave, I’ll wrap them and pass them onto one of you guys to finish….

If any of you are driving on RT12 (Rand Rd) it is down to one lane each way for repaving at Lake Zurich.
Have a great day, and I hope to be able to grill with you all next time!
Bob

I know since some of u are traveling near me I wanted to see if anyone needed a genesis s310 lid. This lid is in good condition and I repainted the sides before I knew weber was sending me a replacement. I won't be able to join. IM Located in Lowell Indiana.. it's free for the taking.. its the one on the right

Attachments

• 20210618_175657.jpg
    20210618_175657.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 10
Now, I feel like I really dropped the ball! Some of the truly top drawer sausages from “Youze Guys” were what I had planned to ship to Bruce but, everything called life seemed to simply fight me this last two weeks!
Dang, all y’all have a fine time!
Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we (May) die!
Best wishes from the “International Society for the Appreciation of the Arts of Hephaestus”
Information on request.
Have a great time !

Officially the event starts at 9 AM, but the park opens at at 6:00 am. I’m going to try to get there early to fire up the WSM. Hopefully I’m at the right spot! Plan is to get there between 8 o’clock and 9:00 AM.

Oak Point is at the top of the pic. Off of 173.
there’s a big gas station at the corner of 173 and Wilmot rd where last minute needs might be met.
Gerry

Attachments

• 818D6B85-B1C8-4B7C-BED9-10BD8C28B3C5.png
    818D6B85-B1C8-4B7C-BED9-10BD8C28B3C5.png
    386.5 KB · Views: 9
Mind your manners driving through Fox Lake. My good friend's son is a police officer there. I warned him if anyone drops my name to instantly arrest them :D

Greetings from Pozos de Santa Ana, Costa Rica and I Will be toasting today a couple of "brews" to you guys/gals at this BBQ Education Fun Event. Have a good one!

Last edited:

Back