First Annual TVWBB Upper Midwest Meet is a GO

When this was in its infancy, I was hoping to snag a buddy with a camper of some sort and get down ther the night before and do something long winded like a brisket or half a dozen butts but, that was not in the cards! Maybe next year.

When this was in its infancy, I was hoping to snag a buddy with a camper of some sort and get down ther the night before and do something long winded like a brisket or half a dozen butts but, that was not in the cards! Maybe next year.
Too bad. I hate when I get dealt crappy cards.
Gerry

I have spoken with various clergy about the weather and all have offered prayers for weather which is optimum for season and the occasion!
Folks, maintain “positive waves”(shameless “Kelly’s Heroes” reference) and it will be just as delightful as if I was there!
Have a dandy time buddies!

In addition to that small griddle, I will bring a couple of burger smashers.1DE8428D-382A-46FC-99AE-DBC69CD54E6A.jpeg
As for sides, we were thinking of carving up a watermelon and bringing it with as well as this bag of kettle corn. We’ve never tried it but it came recommended…65317293-69C9-4E7B-95ED-3AB697253A58.jpeg
Gerry

Hey guys/gals: Here is a final weather update for Saturday. It looks like Mother Nature is smiling down on out little planned Grill Meet.
2021-06-16_205400.jpg

If anyone has one of those white portable tables they could bring to the meet, that would great. I will bring one or two, but we could probably use another one or two.

LOL. Maybe one of those would be nice to have. There is water available, but not sure what kind of hookups they will provide. I would assume it would be the type that a garden hose could hook up to it. You would need to bring hose then as well.

You will have a fine time one and all! Weather will be grand. I like the smashers Bruce. I wish I was going to be there, granddaughters birthday is Sunday and we will celebrate Saturday evening. I can’t believe she will turn 19!
Be safe, be smart, eat well and have a fine time !

Back