Fajitas...

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
The Swedish way.(dont wanna affend any Mexicans out there) ;)

Here we go:

B/S Chicken breast´s cut lengthwise. Marinated in P-Northwood. On a skewer.

Added a skewer:

Grilled direct: 5min/side

Some greens,cottage cheese and a sauce made by MLI. Couldent find a ripe cado so no guacamole.

Off the grill:

Chopped up:

Added to a tortilla:

Rolled:

This is one of the kids favorite,Easy and fast aswell.

Over´n´out.

Last edited:
Picture perfect fajitas Daniel!
untitled999645.jpg

Daniel you always put on a school. Your cooks are always special and this one is no different. I would have never thought about doing the chicken that way. What would you say is the biggest advantage of doing it like that? My thinking is more surface area exposed to the marinade and fire for a more even cook.

Thanks ppl:

Gene: I have one for you...Hurry though...Lampe might down em all..

Rolf: " What would you say is the biggest advantage of doing it like that?"

1) to make a cool post.
2) read # 1

Na for real...we have made this with pork neck alot of times...and the rendering is superb.(compared to a steak). That doesent count on the chicken though. But these were half frozen,so slicing em makes the thaw pretty quick. And the rub/marinate goes all over. Not just that but as you said the fire kissed the chicken all over. And i love those burnt ends(if not to be confused with the brisky ppl) Adds caracter to the roll. My skewers suck couse the are to long. Might do this one again with tha bambo stuff.

Lampe: We have set the tapble for an extra dude for 2 years now. And still no Jim! Get over here dude! ;)

BOB: If lampe is slaking you get an extra plate! :)

Last edited:

Back