Exclusive Drawing for Forum Members: Cook's Country 1 Year Magazine Subscription

Would you like a free 1 year subscription to Cook's Country magazine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I know magazine subscriptions are kind of old fashioned, but I like them! And I especially like the recipes, taste tests, and tips found in Cook's Country magazine from America's Test Kitchen.

I've got a free 1 year subscription for a forum member...just answer "Yes" to the poll question above ☝️for a chance to win. I will select a winner by random drawing on Monday, 11/7.

Good luck!

71INpvlAVVL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Last edited:
I would be living out in the street if I saved all my cooking mag, all these years. I like to cut and save in binders recipes that appeal to us and want to make someday. The rest and especially those darn ads for "pills" go in the trash where they belong. Thank you, enough venting for today. lol

I forgot, I have saved the last 4 issues of "GOURMET". Just couldn't part with them!! (and about 10 other mag. for special reasons).

Barb gets a lot of cooking magazines, but for whatever reason I don't remember seeing any Cook's recently. I checked with her, and she said the subscription must have expired and she missed it. It is a great magazine.

Cook's Country​

Pennsylvanian Melting Pot​

Season 15; Episode 10 (2022)

Bridget Lancaster, Julia Collin Davison

Cooking
Sat, Nov 5, 9:30 AM WLRNDT (Ch. 17.1)

30 minutes

CC, HD 720p, Stereo

TVG
USA Parental Rating
Transylvania goulash; heirloom beans; shredded Swiss chard salad; escarole; beans and greens.

Look what's on now (says someone born in Pa.) lol

Thank you, I still have all my Weber newsletters from the 80's came out quarterly. Always a good read, still use their Turkey brine recipe to this day!

Have marked the video on how to make Transylvania Goulash to watch later when DH is free. It's made with PORK!!!!!! Yipeeeeee

Thank you, I still have all my Weber newsletters from the 80's came out quarterly. Always a good read, still use their Turkey brine recipe to this day!
For anyone interested, we have copies of all issues of Grill Out Times available for download:

And individual copies you can browse and download:

Back