Easy and VERY simple

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Friday was a beautiful day. Had a few drinks and grilled some chicken with webers seasoning. Crash hots potatos. That's it nothing fancy or pretty but good food. Thanks for looking.
1363450915.jpg

1363450673.jpg

1363450681.jpg

1363450682.jpg

1363450798.jpg

Great cook Tony! I like the weber seasoning too! I bet those taters took a bit of cooking...try using the smaller reds or Yukon golds!

Not sure that warming rack is working for ya...if you ship it to me I'll see if I can make it work!

(Just kidding) great lookin chicken

Your chicken and crash hots look simply delicious, Tony! We really like the Weber kick'n chicken as well.

Great cook Tony! I like the weber seasoning too! I bet those taters took a bit of cooking...try using the smaller reds or Yukon golds!

Not sure that warming rack is working for ya...if you ship it to me I'll see if I can make it work!

(Just kidding) great lookin chicken

I usually use the smaller reds but only had this on hand. Now my wife tells me she prefers the russet over the red potatoes. I will do what I'm told...:)

Looks good. I like the kicknchicken seasoning, as well. Wouldn't foiling those big taters make 'em cook quicker?

Yes but then you wouldn't get the "grilling" flavor. The skin gets nice and crispy with no foil in my experience.

I usually use the smaller reds but only had this on hand. Now my wife tells me she prefers the russet over the red potatoes. I will do what I'm told...:)

Good man..keep momma happy!! I have split bigger ones when they are ready to get smashed! That works too!!

Just thought I'd offer up some ideas!

Some good looking Kickin Chicken and potatoes!!! We like that seasoning too. I still have yet to try my hand at crash hots.

Back