Early Christmas Present

Chuck Simon

TVWBB Pro
I have been using up my vacation days at work. Today I was bored and decided to buy myself a Christmas present. Last year I bought a 14.5" WSM. This year I decided I needed a bigger one so I went out and bought the 18.5" WSM.

I am excited to do my first smoke hopefully this weekend.

Thanks for looking!

Chuck

Just got a 18.5 last summer to be big brother to my mini. Love it! Make sure you try the high heat chicken with it, no water pan just top rack direct over the coals, really outstanding chicken.

Congrats Chuck, don't park the 14 and the 18 too close together. Sometimes they mate and who knows if you would have enough room for the 22.

Just got a 18.5 last summer to be big brother to my mini. Love it! Make sure you try the high heat chicken with it, no water pan just top rack direct over the coals, really outstanding chicken.
I'll second that! But add ribs, pork butt, brisket, really just about anything w/o the water pan. Gives you a different level of flavor. Pit barrel cooker style. Typically i have only one bottom vent open and top open 100%.

LOL! Thanks guys! I might need the 22" next year! Then I might need a new house to live in too! LOL! Thanks for all the suggestions! I cannot wait to fire it up. Thanks again!

Back