Deleted thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed: I was wondering about that. I have an E310 electrode and electronic ignition and haven't really gotten as far as trying to place it in the cok box yet.

But, just in case, is there a way to ignore this guys posts if he was serious? Asking for all of my TVWBB friends.
If you click on his screen name to the left of one of his posts, you'll see an ignore button.

Michael, a bit of a serious question..... you've got a few people in the back yard for some tasty grilled food, and one of those folks asked if they could bring along a ride-along. Said ride-along begins espousing loud with political views directly antithetical to yours. You going to ask him/her to tone it down? Leave? As has been pointed out above, this is Chris's house and back yard, we're here as guests. 1st Amendment rights do not apply here. Personally, I support Chris's efforts (speaking of which, I need to throw some shekels his way, this is not a cheap site to maintain,) even having been on the receiving end of his efforts.

Ed: I was wondering about that. I have an E310 electrode and electronic ignition and haven't really gotten as far as trying to place it in the cok box yet.
The original electrode didn't have a collector box. It had a metal ring that allowed it to be screwed into a thread hole in the cookbox. We have been stuck with that mounting scheme ever since. The original electrode had a bend in the electrode and it sparked off of the burner, not the collector box like the later versions. That threaded hole was a big problem because of the corrosion. I might have a picture around here somewhere.

If you click on his screen name to the left of one of his posts, you'll see an ignore button.

Michael, a bit of a serious question..... you've got a few people in the back yard for some tasty grilled food, and one of those folks asked if they could bring along a ride-along. Said ride-along begins espousing loud with political views directly antithetical to yours. You going to ask him/her to tone it down? Leave? As has been pointed out above, this is Chris's house and back yard, we're here as guests. 1st Amendment rights do not apply here. Personally, I support Chris's efforts (speaking of which, I need to throw some shekels his way, this is not a cheap site to maintain,) even having been on the receiving end of his efforts.
JKalchik, I printed a retraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back